The above is a snack I mae for a date-night with GC. It is an antipasto snack platter inspired by the Ital board at 416 Snack Bar: arancini, recipe antipasto skewers, prosciutto, two types of Italian cheese, olives, crostini and Italian greyhounds with rosemary sugar.
The recipe for the Italian greyhound is below the cut. Happy munching!
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Splash Aperol
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed pink or red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces gin
- Combine the rosemary and sugar.
- Rub the edge of a glass on a wedge of fresh grapefruit. Put some of the rosemary sugar on a plate and rim the glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice. Add the gin and juice, and top with a splash or two of Aperol.
- Swirl or stir gently – enjoy.